Keplr Mobile is now available for free by visiting your phone's application store. Mobile users will also get the opportunity to try out Keplr Mobile's exclusive features such as Ledger Nano X bluetooth connectivity and WalletConnect.
This tutorial will help you create a new account via 1) connecting your Google account or 2) creating a new secret seed phrase.
Install Keplr Mobile for iOS or Android
1. Download the Keplr Mobile app for free at your device's application store:
2. In your Keplr mobile app, click on [Create a new wallet].
1) Create a New Wallet with existing Google Login
1. Click on [Sign in with Google] and then allow the app to connect with your Google account(s).
2. Next, you'll need to select which Google account to sync with your Keplr wallet. Keep in mind, the Keplr team does not keep record of this, so you'll need to remember which account you link.
3. To finish sign up with Google login, create a wallet nickname and choose a password. Click [Next] and you're done!
2) Create a New Wallet with new secret seed phrase
1. Click on [Create new mnemonic].
2. Save the 12 word mnemonic seed phrase in a secure place. You'll need to input it into the next screen.
3. Create a wallet nickname and choose a password.
3. Select the missing words in order to confirm the phrase. Click [Next] and you're done!
You are now ready to explore the interchain with Keplr Mobile.
#keplr mobile #how to install keplr mobile #mobile app #wen mobile